“New Hardware and Software has just arrived for the 2022 Model Year.
Now with Expanded K band for improved more consistent Detection of the Mobile Speed Camera vans
Offering GPS functionality with the NZ Fixed Camera Database Preloaded; it’s Ka Band performance is excellent.
The Uniden R3NZ is here!
The reviews on this new detector this have put Uniden back at the top of their game with a preloaded NZ GPS database, long-range detection, and local warranty.
The Uniden R3NZ is the best all-round highest performing windshield mounted detector on the market offering internal GPS for red light camera protection and also the ability to mark and ignore fixed false alerts. The R3NZ also has the best K Band filter on the market offering the least amount of false alerts from other vehicles BSM & ACC K band sensors.
Uniden's R3-NZ Radar Laser detectors protect you in both directions. They come preloaded with the NZ Pole and Red light Camera database for detection of these non-radar speed traps. The quiet ride function enables a speed to be set below which you don't want activation; making city driving through areas that trigger K band false signals a quiet ride."
- R3 DSP Extreme long range radar detector / laser detector.
- Experience the unsurpassed range with the new R3 radar detector.
- With the convenient GPS feature you can get Red light camera alerts, Mute memory false alerts, or mark location.
- Digital Signal processor
- Extreme radar sensitivity
- GPS with red light camera alerts
- Quiet Ride – User set speed auto mute
- Color OLED display
- K false filter
- KA false filter
- Spectre Elite undetectable
- Single suction cup bracket included
- Double suction cup bracket included
- Cigarette adapter with MUTE KEY and USB JACK
- Carrying case
- Radar – Double conversion superheterodyne self-contained antenna
- Laser – Pulsed laser signal receiver
- X – 10.525 GHz Deleted for NZ
- K – 23.850Ghz – 24.250Ghz Expanded for NZ
- Ka – 33.400 – 36.000 GHz
- Laser – 800nm-1100nm
- Radar – Linear polarized E-vector vertical
- Laser – Front/Back – Convex condenser lens / Concave condenser lens
- Dimensions – 110mm (D) x 69mm (W) x 29.50mm (H)
- Weight – 140g
- Operating temperature: -20 to +85c
- Storage temperature: -30 to +95c