The BlackVue DR750X-2CH Full HD Truck Dashcam is the perfect dashcam for trucks and heavy vehicles.
The external waterproof rear cam with embedded IR lights and up to 20m coaxial cable is ideal for most large vehicles.
Catch detailed footage of the front surroundings of your vehicle at 1080p Full HD 60FPS and rear at 1080p Full HD 30FPS.
- The front camera has a 139° wide angle of view and a cutting-edge Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor and the rear camera has a 120° angle of view and 2.1MP CMOS sensor augmented by 6 IR LEDs for clarity in total darkness.
- Native Parking Mode
- Hardwiring cable included: DR750X Series can be hardwired to your vehicle’s fuse panel for Parking Mode, without requiring optional accessories. The dashcam will switch to Parking Mode automatically when vehicle ignition is turned off. Voltage cutoff and timer can be set in the BlackVue App. *Parking Mode accessories support: DR750X Series is also compatible with all BlackVue Parking Mode Kits and Batteries.
- Infrared external rear camera with rugged metal waterproof casing: the rear camera of the DR750X-2CH TRUCK is built to withstand most weather conditions. The luminosity sensor detects ambient brightness, activating automatically the six IR lights to help identify vehicles and objects even in the dark.
- Waterproof coaxial cable: The high-quality waterproof coaxial cable connects the front and rear cameras. The waterproof rear camera and the coaxial cable are screwed together to provide tight and water-resistant connection. Its length makes it ideal for trucks and trailers and guarantees a pristine image even over long distance.
- GPS: visualize the location of your vehicle on the map during video playback and overlay speed on videos (can be hidden in settings).
- Wi-Fi: lets you connect to your BlackVue with a smartphone or tablet. Wi-Fi also lets your BlackVue connect to BlackVue Cloud via any home or mobile Wi-Fi hotspot (router).
- Event Files Overwrite Protection: dashcams record in a loop, overwriting older files when the memory is full. BlackVue can prevent Event files (triggered manually or by impacts) overwriting. Up to fifty (50) files can be protected this way. You can choose to allow new Event files to overwrite past Event files, thus keeping the latest fifty.
- Adaptive Format-Free File Management: this BlackVue-developed file system improves recording stability and requires less microSD card formatting.
- SD Card Failure Alert: your BlackVue detects as soon as the microSD card fails and warns you with a “Please check SD card” voice alert.
- Automatically tags important files: While driving, your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements.
- Use the filters in the BlackVue App and Viewer: All videos are tagged (Normal, Event, Parking Mode motion or time lapse), so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS or the BlackVue App for Android and iOS.
- Programmable proximity sensor: Toggle audio recording ON and OFF by simply waving your hand in front of it. The sensor can also be configured to trigger Manual Event videos in the settings.
||Full HD (Front + External Waterproof IR Cam), Cloud, Wi-Fi, GPS, Dual Sony Sensors, External LTE Module (Optional)
||Front: W 118.5 mm (4.67″) x H 36 mm (1.42″) / 105g (3.70 oz)
Rear: W 70.0 mm (2.76″) x H 44.4 mm (1.75″) / 180 g (6.35 oz)
|Rear Camera Connection
||Waterproof coaxial cable
||microSD card up to 256GB
Event (Impact Detection / Speed Limit / Manual)
Parking Mode (Impact+Region-based Motion Detection, Timelapse+Events)
||YES (with 3-wire hardwiring cable – included)
|Parking Mode Event Voice Notifications
||Front: Sony STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1MP)
Rear: CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1MP)
||Front: Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
Rear: Diagonal 120°, Horizontal 100°, Vertical 60°
|Resolution Frame Rate Front / Rear
||Full HD @60fps – Full HD @30fps
* Frame rate may vary during Wi-Fi streaming
|Image Quality and Bitrate Front/Rear
||Highest (Extreme): 25+10 Mbps
Highest: 12+10 Mbps
High: 10+8 Mbps
Normal: 8+6 Mbps
|Event File Overwrite Protection
||YES (up to 50)
|SD Card Failure Alert
|Video File Extension
||Built-in (802.11 b.g.n)
||Built-in (Dual Band : GPS, GLONASS)
||3-Axis Acceleration Sensor
||Front: Recording LED, GPS LED, LTE/Wi-Fi LED, Front Security LED, Proximity Sensing indicator LED
Rear: Rear Security LED
|Rear Camera IR Illumination
||940 nm, 6 Infrared (IR) Lights
||Button: Wi-Fi ON/OFF (Tap)
Proximity sensor: Mic ON/OFF / Trigger Manual Recording / OFF (configurable)