**** Please note - THIS PRICE DOES INCLUDE INSTALL . Certain vehicles may incur additional charges for parts or labour required to complete installation. If you are unsure please contact our sales team on 0800768637***
The AVS 24 volt S5 car alarm offers premium certified insurance for your 24 volt vehicle.
With advanced intrusion detection from an intelligent glass break sensor and dual stage shock sensor the cabin of the vehicle is well protected.
The AVS S5 alarm also includes seamless turbo timer integration, dual immobilisation and many optional programming options to personalise the system to suit you.
- Two torch AVS rolling code remotes - The 24 volt S-Series alarms come with two rolling code remotes with a handy built-in LED torch. Use them to arm/disarm your alarm and lock/unlock the doors.
- Central locking - The alarm can lock/unlock the doors when the alarm is armed/disarmed for easy keyless entry. AVS also supplies 24 volt door motors and relays if your vehicle requires additional parts for keyless central locking.
- Turbo timer integration - Enjoy seamless integration with turbo vehicles. The alarm can be armed while the car runs on a timer. If the alarm is triggered the car shuts down and the alarm sounds. There are two options:
- AVS turbo timer - The most secure option is to use the alarm’s in-built turbo timer. Choose a run time of 1, 2 or 4 minutes. The timer can also be shut down via the AVS remote.
- Turbo timer interface – link the alarm up with an external turbo timer allowing the alarm to be armed while the car runs on the timer.
- Dual Immobilisation - The AVS S5 24v alarm includes two immobiliser circuits. For maximum security ignition system and starter motor immobiliser cuts are made so the car cannot be started unless it is disarmed via the remote. The system will immobilise 40 seconds after the ignition is turned off or when the alarm is armed.
- Intelligent glass break sensor - The glass break sensor helps protect the cabin of the car be detecting the sound frequency of breaking glass. It will only trigger the alarm if the shock sensor also picks up an impact. This reduces false alarms.
- Intelligent dual stage shock sensor - The shock sensor helps protect the body and cabin of the car by giving a warning on a light impact and a full alarm on a heavy impact to the vehicle. This clever sensor can distinguish between environmental shocks such as trucks or aircraft and a thief attempting to break in as well as auto adjust its sensitivity for the environment on arming to help prevent false triggers.
- Door, bonnet and boot protection - A good standard alarm installation will include protection for the doors, bonnet or boot. If any of these are opened while the alarm is armed the alarm will trigger.
- Data battery back-up siren - This self powered siren communicates independently with the alarm so it cannot be fooled into turning off like normal battery back-up sirens. The siren will sound for 30 seconds if any of above intrusions are detected.
- Red LED warning light
- Three year product warranty
- Various programmable options
- Certified to AS/NZS 3749.1.2003 Class A (Five Star car alarm)
**** 24 volt PIR sensor available as an optional upgrade to protect the rear of vans and trucks ****